Friday, March 1, 2013

Cosmic Journey


Soon I will be returning to America and taking up my position as my former teacher's successor at Living Water Contemplative Center in Montana. Though the overwhelming joy that I have found pulsating through me as my time grow closer to an end here in Japan, I was moved to start compiling my past and currently learning into this little literary item.

In 'Cosmic Journey' I will not only talk about my spiritual journey but also some of the techniques I have learn over the past decade and a half, as well as my own struggles with this spiritual practice both mentally and physically.

I hope you will enjoy this some what chaotic journey of mine and one day join me, even if it is only for a moment of deep conversation over a cup of huckleberry coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment